Practice fun time, just for you!
Who are you when you are having fun?
Your own kind of fun.
- Not building Mentos-coke bottle explosions in the back yard.
- Not playing Legos.
- Not performing Barbie weddings.
Find your own space outside your kids. Own your fun.
- A glass of wine with books and jazz music every night after dinner clean-up.
- A film night with friends.
- Regular Wednesday evening coffee dates.
- Cross-country skiing.
- A run in the suburbs.
- Spin the boring stuff.
- Foster friendships.
- Create feel-good moments with the family.
- Date night.
- Listen to music.
- Schedule coffee time with yourself.
- Do something novel on the regular.
- Manicure Mondays, even if it's just and your bathroom and Sally Hansen.
- Taco Tuesdays.
- Girlfriend night.
- Online gaming night with the kids.
- Tech morning.
- Family games night.
- Friday wine, film, and pizza night.
Just fifteen minutes once a week.
If you're asking, why so little time to invest in one week, GREAT, then plan more time.
If you're asking, how EVEN could I possibly invest fifteen minutes, I am wayyyy too busy, then I'm talking to you. Yes, you're busy. I get it. Also, you can't pour from an empty cup. Get yerself a hobby!