Yay! You did it! What's Next?
The full homeschool mama retreat, of course!
I offer a virtual retreat so you will be supported, encouraged, and challenged to advocate for you and how you want to show up in your homeschool.
Here's what we'll do...
Release Your (Unhelpful) Homeschool Mindset
- How you think about an education affects your homeschool happiness & confidence.
- What do you value in an education?
- Will there be gaps and will my child be behind?
- Do I have to be a certified teacher or am I a learning consultant or facilitator or what?
- Your home is not a school.
- Individualize your child's learning.
- What do I need to do to learn to live a happy, confident homeschool life?
Reassess your Homeschool Vision
- Why a vision is even necessary.
- Why my family homeschools
- Why Do You Homeschool?
- Why Your Personal Purpose Affects Your Homeschool (& How to Determine Your Purpose)
- Creating Your Homeschool Vision
Recognize Your Emotional Landscape
- What makes homeschooling hard?
- Let's Talk About Those Days...
- Grappling with Doubt
- Grappling with Overwhelm
- Grappling with Loneliness
- Grappling with Homeschool Balance
- Grappling with Failure
- Grappling with Impatience
- Grappling with Perfectionism
- Challenged by Stressful Times
- Grappling with Boundaries
Reimagine How You Want to Show Up in Your Homeschool
- How Do you Want to Show Up?
- Do you understand who you are & how that relates to your family?
- How does understanding yourself outside your homeschool identity affect your homeschool role?
- What if I don't have a clear grasp on me outside my homeschool role?
- How do I be me, honour who I am and what I need, but also allow others to be them and honour who they are?
- I haven't decided how I want to show up in my homeschool. How do I decide?
- Enable Quiet Time
- Keep Alone Time
- Create Learning Time
- Practice Fun Time
Renovate Your Self-Care Strategies
- Including self-nurturing routines
- Taking care of your physical needs
- Feed your brain
- Renovate your morning routine
- Create a routine, not a schedule
- Create mindfulness moments
- Why mindfulness practices help you & how to enact them.
- Mental Recharging
- How do I practically instill self-love tactics?
- Preplan for the Pressure Cooker Days
- The Strategy that Helps All the Challenges
- Learn more about you and your well-being with these resources.
Along with the retreat...
- you'll access a 4-week coaching session (unless you choose the 8-week retreat)
- you'll get a FREE signed copy of the Homeschool Mama Self-Care: Nurturing the Nurturer book
- a downloadable journaling workbook
- a surprise self-care package to accompany your virtual retreat (valued at $25)
- and LIFETIME access to Retreat Updates, of course.