How are you, really?
I'm your homeschool girlfriend who's going to ask you, how are you, really and going to really listen to your answer too.
We're going to talk about your unhelpful homeschool mindsets that are interfering with your homeschool satisfaction.
Even as I say that, what comes up for you?
If you're not clear, or you want to get clearer, on what is interfering with your homeschool satisfaction, let me introduce you to four strategies to help you clarify.
- If you read my book, I'll share all about mine.
- Grab your journal and create a routine practice to share your thoughts, experiences, and feelings. (And if you don't have one, I've created a few topical ones for you).
- Build a mindfulness practice into your day.
- Try a Homeschool Mama Visualization
- What will your life look like in 6 months with a time away to refresh?
- What might be possible if you had regular retreats?
- What are you teaching your kids when you take time away, assess, and recreate yourself?