We'll do this together...
Address and understand our boundary challenges with practical tools & clarifying perspective.
What I didn't realize before I began building boundaries is that I would gain more than just "not feeling trampled upon".
- I discovered that I could choose my activities and my people on purpose and feel so much freer and peaceful.
- I discovered that building boundaries meant I came into myself more. I established and nurtured me.
- I discovered that I couldn't do everything, and I learned that I was at peace with that.
- I was more present with my kids and less triggered, because I had a plan for kid-related challenges.
- I built authentic, supportive connections that nurtured my true self.
I'VE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE ENERGY WE HAVE FOR OUR HOMESCHOOLS (& LIVES) IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO OUR ESTABLISHED BOUNDARIES:
- the boundaries we have in our relationships,
- the boundaries we have in our relationship to ourselves,
- and how we nurture ourselves, nurturing the nurturer.
Is this you?
You spend too much time thinking about...
- what other people think about your homeschool
- knowing that you want more time for you but not getting it
- answering the phone when you should be eyeball-to-eyeball with your kids
- recognizing that you need more time spent on developing you but not sure how or where you can do that
- spending more time doing extracurriculars because people are asking you to participate, even though you want a quiet day at home
- giving your time away in meaningful things, but not the most important things
- fielding unsupportive questions about your homeschool choice
- feeling exhausted by conflict with your partner
- knowing you're not showing up as you'd like with your kids but you're not sure why
- feeling guilty or ashamed at how you're showing up with your kids
- desperately wanting a separate space or time away from your kids
- feeling your kids are mistreating you or disrespecting you, but you can't quite figure out if that is just them being kids
- you feel unsupported and you don't think you can ask even the most important people in your life to help
IMAGINE IF THIS COULD BE YOUR EXPERIENCE...
- you were happy doing your homeschool thing and didn't feel triggered by what other people thought about your homeschool
- you had enough time for yourself
- you had a plan to address boundary challenges with your kids
- you knew who you were outside the homeschool mama role and nurtured it
- you were intentional about your homeschool activities and didn't do them because everyone else was doing them
- you felt supported in authentic community
- you were fully present and had pleasant energy in your homeschool
- you knew for sure you were showing up on purpose with your kids
- you didn't feel guilty or ashamed at how you were showing up
- you didn't feel your kids were mistreating you or disrespecting you
What actually happens in an intensive...
This will be a 1 1/2 hour group intensive.
What we'll do...
- establish a group definition of "boundaries"
- assess our boundaries in our relationships
- assess our boundaries around our needs
- assess our boundaries in our homeschools
- understand how our boundary-confusion and identity-confusion intersect
- determine what to do about it
- engage exploratory questions & discussions to shift our perspective on our boundary issues in our needs, our relationships, and our homeschools
How we'll do it:
- We'll dig deep.
- We'll strategize with practical tools.
- We'll allow a 1 1/2 hour group intensive time.
- You'll receive personal feedback and journal questions for you to continue the work afterward.
Bring your journals and a pen, without the kids. We'll dig deep!
What mamas are saying...
“I knew I had boundary issues, I just wasn’t clear on when, why or how that began, and Teresa really held space to help me explore that. She listens deeply and asks the most poignant, reflective questions. She is definitely a gifted space holder and quite unique in a way I’ve only experienced with a handful of people in my life. It’s been integral to unearth these insights and remember them when I am in the middle of a sort of boundary crisis or a situation that has the potential to cross my boundaries in a very unhealthy way. It anchors me and supports me in responding rather than immediately and unconsciously reacting.”
--Britt, Homeschool Mama of 3
“Teresa has been of tremendous value towards my growth in homeschooling and self-care. She is encouraging and supportive of all that I long to pursue. I’m so grateful that I have her to walk alongside me in this journey.”
--Holly, Homeschool Mama of 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with the intensive, reach out to us to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
When will I receive the Intensive Zoom link?
In your email inbox the morning of our time together. (Make sure your email provider hasn't thrown it into Junk Mail).
How do I interact with the participants in the Intensive?
You can engage each other in the Patreon Support Group and have monthly support chats too.
Other Coaching Options
Feel free to inquire about specific options: [email protected]